A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora Schively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schively
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schively Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schively graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schively has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora Hammar Schively MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dora H. Schively practice?
- Dr. Dora Schively has 1 office location.
Dr. Dora Schively practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.