A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora Schively:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schively graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schively has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora Hammar Schively MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dora H. Schively practice?
- Dr. Dora Schively has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dora Schively practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.