A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora-Linda Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dora-Linda Wang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dora-Linda Wang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora-Linda Wang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dora-Linda Wang practice?
- Dr. Dora-Linda Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dora-Linda Wang practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.