A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora-Linda Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dora-Linda Wang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora-Linda Wang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dora-Linda Wang practice?
- Dr. Dora-Linda Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dora-Linda Wang practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.