A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dora White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dora White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. White has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dora White MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dora White practice?
- Dr. Dora White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dora White practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.