Dr. Dora Zaretsky Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dora Zaretsky?

May 31st, 2017

Excellent

Dr. Zaretsky is extremely perceptive, highly skilled in medication management and quite caring. In a matter of weeks she brought me out of a very dark place and into the light. I am very satisfied with her as my psychiatrist!

March 7th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

I've seen Dr Dora Zaretsky over the past ten years. She has helped me recover from severe anxiety. At my worst I was too afraid to leave my couch. She saw me often until I was completely recovered with the help of lexipro. I've been very stable now for four years. I love my bi monthly visits. I feel like DR. Zaretsky is the reason I can function and lead a normal life. I am American born, English speaker and of Christian heritage. I couldn't feel safer or more cared for if mother Teresa herself were my care giver.

January 2nd, 2017

Dangerous Misdiagnosed

I will not refer to Dora Zeretsky as a doctor she is not entitled to that title. Saw this person professionally for four years and was told that my previous doctor who saw me for forty-five minute sessions misdiagnosed me. Medications were tempered with and changed towards the end of my relationship with this so called Psychiatrist and almost resulted in a suicide. I am still suffering awaiting medication levels to reach proper therapeutic dose. I am truly suffering with Bipolar Disorder. The mood swings are unbearable. If you had any contact with this quack contact your insurance company and find out what amount of time she billed them for. She never spent more the ten minutes with me.

March 30th, 2016

Rude and late on scheduled appointment and short

March 3rd, 2016

I saw her once; she listen to me for 15 minutes and she concluded that I was Bipolar. She game me medication for a whole month and told me to come back once i finish with all the meds that she game me. It was a very scary experience

January 7th, 2016

Some of the comments said by the previous reviewers seem indeed true. She seems rude indeed and discourteous to say the least. She does not listen, is quick to diagnose according to perhaps some of her preconceive ideas, quick to give prescriptions and sent the patient away. If the patient arrive early to the appointment and she has the time, she takes her/him right away and rush the visit in a few minutes and a prescriptions, other times she might let the patient wait long past her/his appointment time and then again rush the visit within a few minutes and a prescriptions. Indeed all seems based on her schedule time as to be the most profitable for her.

March 2nd, 2015

excellent doctor and very lovely staff.

April 29th, 2014

RN BSN

As a medical professional myself, I can firmly state that when I took my son to this MD, I expected much more than she had to offer. It is not a cultural difference, it was her lack of concern for his situation and essentially told him that she could not help him. He wasn't seeking medication or anything of the sort but most certainly needed a professional such as was expected with her title. I am utterly disgusted and disappointed in her lack of compassion and care! Her office is utterly disgusting! It is filthy! The walls are falling apart and the carpet smells of aged and weathered dirt and this is unprofessional for someone in such a position. Utterly disappointed and disgusted!

July 29th, 2013

She is an excellent and professional doctor but if you have trouble during her off days and weekends she will not call you back until Monday. For example you have a bad day and need some advice about your medication don't expect a response until office hours.You'll have to hang in there and figure it out for yourself or maybe go to the hospital. If your symptoms are easily managed then yes I would recommend her.

November 12th, 2012

This doctor definitely does not sugar-coat her comments and tells you just how it is. Her demeanor softens after you are her patient for several months but do expect her to be strict and to the point at the beginning. Many have complained about this but this can also result in very effective treatment. She is also a board certified Neurologist so she does have a wealth of knowledge. One thing I've noticed and do not appreciate is that she is too willing to medicate her patients and will provide them with a whole cocktail of medications if they allow her to. She will push medications before you are even done telling her of your symptoms!

February 5th, 2012

does not spend enough time with the patient. i am amazed she throws around prescriptions without really trying to get into the problem. seems a little hardened by medicine. Seems like a patient mill with patients getting cycled quickly becuase more patients =more money.

October 13th, 2017