Learn more about Dr. Doraid Jarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doraid Jarrar, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrar
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doraid Jarrar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Septic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrar graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jarrar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doraid Jarrar MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doraid Jarrar practice?
- Dr. Doraid Jarrar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doraid Jarrar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.