A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doraid Jarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doraid Jarrar, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarrar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarrar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doraid Jarrar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Septic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrar graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jarrar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doraid Jarrar MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doraid Jarrar practice?
- Dr. Doraid Jarrar has 1 office location.
Dr. Doraid Jarrar practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.