A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doraid Jarrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doraid Jarrar, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doraid Jarrar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Septic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Thoracic Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrar graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jarrar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarrar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans