Compassionate Surgeon show details Compassionate Surgeon
Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Jarrar evaluated my father for a suspicious lung mass. He treated my father with concern and explained the diagnosis and treatment options in an patient and coherent manner, and took the time to contact me. Although this was his first encounter with Dr. Jarrar, my father now has the confidence in his surgeon to proceed with the necessary procedures toward recovery.

Caring and Professional show details Caring and Professional
by Jo Ann on Jun 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jarrar is an exceptional physician and surgeon. The first time I met him, he made me feel special. My surgery was completed with care and expertise, and he always had my interests in the forefront. He has dealt with many of my follow up questions with patience and concern. I think he is wonderful and would certainly recommend him to anyone.

patience is worth it!! show details patience is worth it!!
by Evette S.U. on Sep 12th, 2009

the wait a little long . . .but thats normal for most apointments the recipitionist does her job . . . they could use a customer service class or twobut the Dr. was on point!!!Great explinations, he spent more time with me than what I expected and i never felt rushed!! WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR