A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doralina Anghelescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doralina Anghelescu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doralina Anghelescu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anghelescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anghelescu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doralina L Anghelescu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doralina L. Anghelescu practice?
- Dr. Doralina Anghelescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Doralina Anghelescu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists, Memphis Pain Management Doctors, and Memphis Neurologists.