A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doralina Anghelescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doralina Anghelescu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anghelescu
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anghelescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doralina Anghelescu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anghelescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Anghelescu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doralina L Anghelescu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doralina L. Anghelescu practice?
- Dr. Doralina Anghelescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Doralina Anghelescu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists, Memphis Pain Management Doctors, and Memphis Neurologists.