Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Happy Client  |  show details
by Kristina on May 22nd, 2013

Couldn't have asked for a better expierence. Extremely pleased and would highly recommend. Very professional and staff was very nice.

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr. Stark has been treating me for years. He tends to be on the conservative side which is something you want in a Plastic Surgeon. He's very upfront about when and what should or shouldn't be done and after years of dealing with him, I trust his advice completely. Also, I have friends in their 50's and 60's that have had more invasive procedures than I'm in need of and their results are natural looking compared with other women I've seen with the same procedure done elsewhere. I only hope he stays in practice for years, so down the road when I need more invasive treatments, he will be there to do it. He's in my book the best!

|  Oustanding Doctor  |  show details
by Lisa Marshall on Feb 5th, 2011

Dr Stark is an amazing surgeon as well as all of his staff. He listens to all of your concerns and answers any questions thoroughly. He makes you feel extremely comfprtable.

|  AMAZING RESULTS AT AFFORDABLE COST!  |  show details
by M. Bland - Tampa on Aug 2nd, 2010

After several years of investing too much on unnecessary products to mimize prominent dark circles under my eyes and the restless look I had due to loss of volume, Dr. Doran Stark restored the youthfull look I needed using Juvederm and he even treated other areas of concern like my nasolabial and marionete lines at no additional cost. Not to mention, all areas of concern were gracefully done with dramatic but natural results.Best of all is his bedside manners and cost. I trully recommend Dr. Doran Stark for facial and Body rejuvenation procedurs. He is truly is the Best!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by nancymckeehuntt at Citysearch on Dec 13th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had breast augmentation in Sept, 2007 by Dr. Stark and am thrilled with my results. I am RN with many years experience in the surgical arena and cannot rave enough about my surgical experience and my recovery with Dr. Stark and his wonderful staff. At 48 yrs. old, I would not have had any other surgeon perform my augmentation than Dr. Stark. He has such a fine reputation in the medical community. I was always treated with respect by Dr Stark`s staff and every issue was addressed. Dr. Stark, you are fabulous and I appreciate the care and concern you offer each and every patient that you come in contact with.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com