Doran R Stark MD Patient Reviews

March 11th, 2015
Botch tummy tuck
Wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I received what's called a botch job.

May 22nd, 2013
Happy Client
Couldn't have asked for a better expierence. Extremely pleased and would highly recommend. Very professional and staff was very nice.

August 2nd, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. Stark has been treating me for years. He tends to be on the conservative side which is something you want in a Plastic Surgeon. He's very upfront about when and what should or shouldn't be done and after years of dealing with him, I trust his advice completely. Also, I have friends in their 50's and 60's that have had more invasive procedures than I'm in need of and their results are natural looking compared with other women I've seen with the same procedure done elsewhere. I only hope he stays in practice for years, so down the road when I need more invasive treatments, he will be there to do it. He's in my book the best!

February 5th, 2011
Oustanding Doctor
Dr Stark is an amazing surgeon as well as all of his staff. He listens to all of your concerns and answers any questions thoroughly. He makes you feel extremely comfprtable.

August 2nd, 2010
AMAZING RESULTS AT AFFORDABLE COST!
After several years of investing too much on unnecessary products to mimize prominent dark circles under my eyes and the restless look I had due to loss of volume, Dr. Doran Stark restored the youthfull look I needed using Juvederm and he even treated other areas of concern like my nasolabial and marionete lines at no additional cost. Not to mention, all areas of concern were gracefully done with dramatic but natural results.Best of all is his bedside manners and cost. I trully recommend Dr. Doran Stark for facial and Body rejuvenation procedurs. He is truly is the Best!