A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorcas Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorcas Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorcas C Morgan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Dorcas C. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Dorcas Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorcas Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.