A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorcas Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorcas Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorcas C Morgan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Dorcas C. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Dorcas Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorcas Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.