A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorcas Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorcas Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorcas Morgan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorcas C. Morgan practice?
Dr. Dorcas Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Brooklyn Endocrinologists.