Dr. Dorcas Morgan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 17th, 2016
No regard for time
Waiting 2+ hours to be seen, came early and still waiting.....just curious to see how long I'll wait

September 28th, 2016
Terrible Endocrinologist
If you are looking for a physician to take your hypothyroidism seriously, or to treat you with respect, Dr. Morgan is not the doctor you want. I scheduled an appointment with her after experiencing a long period of pronounced hypothyroidism symptoms. After she dismissed my concerns, out of hand and without corroborating blood work, I insisted on a full thyroid panel (tests she should have run as a matter of course). The results tested positive for Hashimoto's, an autoimmune condition that is the lead cause of hypothyroidism. In spite of this, and in spite of my ongoing symptoms (which were pronounced, visible, and deeply concerning),she refused to offer treatment. She claimed my TSH, which was in "normal range," cancelled out the other evidence. Dr. Morgan is both arrogant and dogmatic. She represents everything that is wrong with hypothyroidism treatment. If you are searching for a competent endocrinologist to respond to your medical problems appropriately and thoroughly, look elsewhere.

July 1st, 2016
Bad attitude. Not recommended.

May 17th, 2016
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME VISITING THIS DOCTOR!!! This was my first time ever going to a gynecologist and my experience was horrible. I felt so uncomfortable and "Dr.Morgan" was very rude and had an attitude with me. She also gave me a false diagnosis. Don't bother with her.

March 19th, 2015
womans a b***h
This woman is a female swine, seriously. I read the reviews and was like oh okay this is great she seems capable. Anyways, i went there and her nurses were extremely rude, tried making a joke to maybe lighten her up seemed to make the nurse more uncomfortable. The nurse asked me why i was there i said i have to get a pap smear and i need to talk about my irregular period. beat this, morgan REFUSED to speak to me about irregular periods. Its not a joke, her nurse said you cannot ask ANY questions about your period. I'm sorry, what? did you really tell me an obgyn isn't going to be answer questions about periods? the nurse further goes on to tell me that if i want to ask about my period then i have to pay out of pocked because my insurance wont cover it? again, what? They continued saying its because the referral doesn't say it. My PCP wrote pap on the referral and told me that the obgyn will deal with the irregular period stuff, so when i called my pcp to tell her what happened she was shocked she responded by saying "i am a doctor and i know what doctors do". I'm not an idiot here, i also do know how doctors work, i have spent about 5 years wokring in a hospital and am in medical school so basically i feel i can stand up and say this woman is really, really, a jerk

February 9th, 2015
great doc
I only gave Dr. Morgan one star for bedside manner because most people might think she's rude or harsh. Personally, I loved her. She was very direct, to the point, but also very friendly and I was treated with a lot of respect and never felt like I was rushed. She knows her stuff!

May 23rd, 2013
happy to meet her
She amazing doctor with high positive energy. Thanks Good I was to meet Dr Dorcas Morgan.

April 13th, 2013
Awesome
I thought I had good doctors before....I met Dr. Dorcas Morgan. She is incredible! TOTALLY Professional but caring and leaving you with such confidence in her ability which proved to be true when I had surgery due to cancer of the uterus. I had more pain from dential procedures than I had with the surgery. She always takes the time to make you feel that you are very important to her so whatever the time you might have to wait, it's well worth it. I cannot praise her enough! To me there are not enough stars for her!!!

March 3rd, 2013
Administrative Associate
My first memory of this doctor was her dememor around the hospital before I knew her. I though she is a happy doctor and her smile. My next memory were her reviews from fellow co workers and from former patients I had come in contact with well before I met her for my own needs. It was 100% positive! So, that in itself made me want to see this person as a doctor. When my issue became a large distracting one, her name automatically came up, constantly as a reference. Interesting. Another memory was her approach, upon me getting an appointment and going into her office. She is lovely and open and extremely smart and informative and her education shows as she morphs from a warm person to an intelligent serious doctor that you can feel safe with. In the face of a large patient load, the importance of what she does, she can still treat you like you are the only person in the world. You feel like she is the answer to your condition. She even handle negative, doubtful, difficult patients with flare. I was very pleased with my outcome of my surgery and her surgical techniques when I saw my surgical site and she explained it - to help me get the best results. The outcomes were just as discussed. I am one pleased patient and I would refer her to the world!

October 8th, 2012
Was running late to my appointment because of work, called in advance to say that I was late, they told me to come anyways and when I came they told me that the Dr wouldn't see me. I had to get out of work 2 hours early and rush over there only to be turned away, no compassion at all. Never going back there..

January 11th, 2012
JL
Excellent doctor, easy to talk to, easy to reach

September 12th, 2011
Every time I go in to see Dr.Morgan, she takes sooooo long. I have waited almost 2hours before and have ended up missing work because of it. She is completely worth the wait though because she is an amazing doctor, she's good at her job, and you can tell that she genuinly cares about the patient. I recommend her.