A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorcas Sandness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorcas Sandness, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorcas Sandness, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandness graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sandness has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- North West Health System-Bentonville
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorcas Joan Sandness MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorcas J. Sandness practice?
- Dr. Dorcas Sandness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorcas Sandness practices Emergency Medicine near South Hill, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Bentonville, AR.
See South Hill Emergency Physicians.