A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dordaneh Maleki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dordaneh Maleki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maleki
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maleki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dordaneh Maleki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maleki graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maleki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dordaneh Maleki Maleki MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dordaneh M. Maleki practice?
- Dr. Dordaneh Maleki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dordaneh Maleki practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Linwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Linwood Internists and Linwood Gastroenterologists.