A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dordaneh Maleki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dordaneh Maleki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maleki
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Maleki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dordaneh Maleki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maleki graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maleki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dordaneh Maleki Maleki MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dordaneh M. Maleki practice?
- Dr. Dordaneh Maleki has 1 office location.
Dr. Dordaneh Maleki practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Linwood, NJ.
See Linwood Internists and Linwood Gastroenterologists.