A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dore DeBartolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dore DeBartolo, Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBartolo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. DeBartolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dore DeBartolo DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dore DeBartolo practice?
- Dr. Dore DeBartolo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dore DeBartolo practices Sports Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Tinley Park Orthopedic Surgeons.