A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espiritu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espiritu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Espiritu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doree-Ann V Espiritu MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doree-Ann V. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu practices Psychiatry near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Novi Psychiatrists.