A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espiritu
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Espiritu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Espiritu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doree-Ann V Espiritu MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doree-Ann V. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Doree-Ann Espiritu practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.