inactive

3.3
  • 9 reviews

October 2nd, 2012
Excellent Physcian
Dr Barton has been my physcian for many years. I find her to be very kind and truely takes the time to listen to me. I find she is very patient and kind. She told me she would call with my results and did in a very timely manner. I have had to wait a short time to see her but it is absolutely worth the wait. I can't see me going to another doctor for my colonoscopies. She is very thorough and professional.

July 10th, 2012
Excellent specialist
Dr Barton has been my GI specialist for many years. She has always taken an active interest in my specific problems. She has always offered execellent recommendations to deal with my personal issues. I am at the colon screening age and with a "difficult" colon I was very apprehensive. Her gentle hand combined with excellent sedation proviede me with an overall excellent experience. I have had many procedures with Dr Barton and all have been positve experiences. I have several friends in the medical field who have always recommended her and to me this is an excellent sign of respect from fellow medical peers. It may take a bit to get an appoinment but most defintely worth it!

June 3rd, 2012
doctor par excellence!
I have been a patient of Dr. Barton for 30 years. Her excellent diagnostic and procedural skills have kept me well for 3 decades. She is an extremely kind and patient physician.

May 20th, 2012
Dr. Barton is the best doctor I have ever had. Can't say enough good things about her and her entire office.

May 20th, 2012
Worth the Wait!
Dr. Barton is a highly regarded gastroenterologist in our area. It may take a little extra time to get an appointment with her, but it is worth the wait. I found her to be very professional and thorough, with attention to detail. I also appreciated her follow up with my results. She's an expert in her field with a genuine concern for "you"!

November 21st, 2011
No Appt
For the second time I have waited all day with the same problem without anyone from this office or her staff either calling me back for suggests for my problem or even giving me an appt. How sad is it that good doctors get a bad reputation because of the inadequacies for their support staff.

November 8th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Barton for many years. Even though I don't see her at a regular basis when I do have an appointment she remembers me and what my past problems have been. She is very courteous and caring and an expert in her field.

May 12th, 2011
Phone calls for follow-up appointments not returned; multiple cancellations and delays, and very poor communication with support staff. Very stressful experience.

January 31st, 2011
Did not listen when she was told many times to give better pain meds during colonoscopy. I felt every twist and turn. I had the procedure done 3 times with her. I now go to another physician.