Dr. Doree Barton Is this you?

3.3

Excellent Physcian

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr Barton has been my physcian for many years. I find her to be very kind and truely takes the time to listen to me. I find she is very patient and kind. She told me she would call with my results and did in a very timely manner. I have had to wait a short time to see her but it is absolutely worth the wait. I can't see me going to another doctor for my colonoscopies. She is very thorough and professional.

Excellent specialist

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr Barton has been my GI specialist for many years. She has always taken an active interest in my specific problems. She has always offered execellent recommendations to deal with my personal issues. I am at the colon screening age and with a "difficult" colon I was very apprehensive. Her gentle hand combined with excellent sedation proviede me with an overall excellent experience. I have had many procedures with Dr Barton and all have been positve experiences. I have several friends in the medical field who have always recommended her and to me this is an excellent sign of respect from fellow medical peers. It may take a bit to get an appoinment but most defintely worth it!

doctor par excellence!

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Barton for 30 years. Her excellent diagnostic and procedural skills have kept me well for 3 decades. She is an extremely kind and patient physician.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Dr. Barton is the best doctor I have ever had. Can't say enough good things about her and her entire office.

Worth the Wait!

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Dr. Barton is a highly regarded gastroenterologist in our area. It may take a little extra time to get an appointment with her, but it is worth the wait. I found her to be very professional and thorough, with attention to detail. I also appreciated her follow up with my results. She's an expert in her field with a genuine concern for "you"!

No Appt

Posted on November 21st, 2011

For the second time I have waited all day with the same problem without anyone from this office or her staff either calling me back for suggests for my problem or even giving me an appt. How sad is it that good doctors get a bad reputation because of the inadequacies for their support staff.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Barton for many years. Even though I don't see her at a regular basis when I do have an appointment she remembers me and what my past problems have been. She is very courteous and caring and an expert in her field.

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Phone calls for follow-up appointments not returned; multiple cancellations and delays, and very poor communication with support staff. Very stressful experience.

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Did not listen when she was told many times to give better pain meds during colonoscopy. I felt every twist and turn. I had the procedure done 3 times with her. I now go to another physician.

Posted on April 8th, 2015