Dr. Doreen Abadco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Doreen Abadco?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Doreen Abadco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 25th, 2017

Caring

Dr Absdco was very patient with me. She took time to answer my questions and explained my treatment.

August 1st, 2017

Very unprofessional. She is not a good doctor. Please do not waste your time .

April 27th, 2017

Very satified w Dr Abadco...had severe back pain...hospitalized twoce....physical therapy therapy for 15 years...Rheumatoid Arthritis hit...pain became unbearable...Referred to neurosurgeon...he wanted to do surgery right away....went to another neurosurgeon...he did an MRI...had many Tarliv cysts i my spinal canal...unusual..so..he did not reccomend surgery since it would take 2 surgeries to remove 1 cyst...Medical science was not able to help me at this time....maybe in 15 years from now...so I was sent to a Rehab Dr who gave up on me...so he sent me to Dr Abadco...Cortisone shots first...and she added a pain patch plus anti depressant med...I have had a good almost pain free life since then...it has been 20 years now...i am so grateful to her...

July 29th, 2015

I not recommend

April 10th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is the worst doctor I have ever been to.

April 17th, 2014

Bully

Dr. Abadco is a bully and takes advantage of sick and desperate people. I attempted to accompany my family member as their advocate. As soon as she walked into the room, she immediately became hostile and demanded to know why I was present. After advising her that I was a family member and advocate she demanded to see my identification. She was irrational and verbally abusive to both me and my family member.. She revealed that the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) had been to her pain medication clinic previously and she had to be sure of my identity. She wanted to know how I was related to the patient and threatened not to see my family member who was in agonizing pain. The police were called to the office and her behavior will be reported to the Department of Health. This rating system will not allow me zero stars so I selected 1 star.

September 6th, 2012

Doctor Closemind

I've been seeing her for almost four years only be cause its almost impossible to find another pain managment doc, especially where i live. I live in excruciating pain(back injury with leg pain). I thought she was caring at first but now I'm on pins and needles because she is either in a bad mood, judgmental and closeminded. I asked her to order a MRI bc of a recent fall and she fussed me like a child and said i wanted a surgery and got angry bc i declined herrepitious pleas to do a epidural which didnt work after a couple months attempts. She put me on Fentanyl and has blown me off for years when i told her about the severe side effects( musc spasms in neck

June 12th, 2012

She is very blunt, but she is a great doctor. She has helped my very much for several years. I recommend her to patients who need help.

April 1st, 2011

getting prescription

She's a great Dr. ,but you can only go pick up your script certain hours of the day, and nearly always THE OFFICE STAFF IS NEVER THERE FOR YOU TO PICK UP YOUR MED. SCRIPT!!!!! LEAVING YOU IN PAIN TILL THEY HAVE TIME TO OPEN UP FOR YOU!!!

March 10th, 2011

I was her patient years ago & was very satisfied with her care. I've tried to get my medical records since, but could not get them. I've called the office to get an appointment but only get a answering machine!' I've left messages & no one returns my calls! I would NOT recommend her to anyone!

December 10th, 2010

Pain Doctor: Dr. D. Abadco

Please do not waste your time with this Doctor. Horrible beyond definition.

March 13th, 2010

This is the WORST doctor I've ever paid money to.

She is very judgmental and insulting on a personal level. I was made to feel like I'm trash because I'm a tobacco user and I have tattoos. Neither of these things about me were the reasons I made an appointment in the first place. I have pain, severe pain and she doesn't care or listen to what I said. She prescribed medicine that made me so sick to the point that I couldn't go to work, then in response told me to just lower the dose from 2 a day to 1 a day. That's sensible. Have me throwing up 12 hours a day instead of 24. Now that I have discharged myself, I can't get medication filled that will actually work because of the medicine she prescribed me. The pharmacy thinks I still have the one she prescribed me and won't fill a new different one, ALTHOUGH I returned this awful medicine to her and no longer have it in my possession. I have no willingness to recommend.