A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Agnese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Agnese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Agnese, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnese graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agnese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen M Agnese MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doreen M. Agnese practice?
- Dr. Doreen Agnese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Agnese practices Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Surgeons.