A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Babott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Babott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babott graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Babott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doreen Babott practice?
Dr. Doreen Babott practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists, Plainsboro Hematologists, and Plainsboro Oncologists.