A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Babott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Babott is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Babott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babott graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Babott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Babott MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen Babott practice?
- Dr. Doreen Babott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Babott practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists, Lawrence Township Hematologists, and Lawrence Township Oncologists.