A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Babott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Babott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Babott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babott graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Babott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Babott MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen Babott practice?
- Dr. Doreen Babott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Babott practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Internists, Lawrence Township Hematologists, and Lawrence Township Oncologists.