Dr. Doreen Blake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 5 reviews

August 12th, 2016
Healthly Life Style
I love Dr. Blake, she is easy to talk to and takes to time to listen, she has an infectious smile and makes you feel at ease about your health, she is straight to the point and lays out a plan. The blessed thing is when you see the results she is rejoicing with you.

November 25th, 2013
AN UNCARING AND DISCOURTEOUS DOCTOR
As an African American I always strive to support other business owners and health care providers within my ethnic background. To my dismay, going to Dr. Doreen G.Blake proved to be very disappointing. She displayed no bedside manner, little patience and no concern for me as her patient; she was actually edgy. I attempted to ask her questions and get information regarding my medical condition to no avail. Yes, I with back to give her the benefit of the doubt and my follow up appointment was Not any better. It became evident that she had no time for me and did not value me as a patient. To that end, I am no longer placing race above an effective, attentive and compassionate medical practitioner; I always knew an informative and caring doctor is vital for maintaining my good health.

July 11th, 2012
HORRIBLE WAIT TIME!
Waited over an hour to see doctor. Arrived 15 minutes early. I was furious. Time to look for another doctor!

March 1st, 2012
Good experiences
I have never had a problem when I go there even when I don't. If another doctor sends her info on one of my visits with them that she feels needs her attention also, Dr Blake office will call me to tell me want they want me to do and follows up.

December 14th, 2011
Disappointed
I am not one to run to the doctor all the time. I go when I am absolutely in need. The first few times I have visited this office, the visit was exceptionally great! Perhaps my last visit I caught my doctor on a bad day. My personal opinion is: Don't "accomodate" me if you really dont have time for me. I called to see if there were any available slots for the day. I expressed all of my concerns over the phone, got there waited nearly an hour. When the doctor finally entered the room she wasnt all that pleasant, she expressed that my issues were not that great. End of story I paid a $20 copay, 50 minute wait for a 5 minute visit and no diagnosis. To add injury to insult, she walked out of the office. The most unprofessional, rude experience I have had.