A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Chung, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Eleanor Chung MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen E. Chung practice?
- Dr. Doreen Chung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Chung practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chicago Urologists.