A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Feldhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Feldhouse is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldhouse
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Feldhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Feldhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldhouse graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Feldhouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Eleanor Feldhouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doreen E. Feldhouse practice?
- Dr. Doreen Feldhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Doreen Feldhouse practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors.