A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Feldhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Feldhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldhouse graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 7 awards.
Dr. Feldhouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doreen E. Feldhouse practice?
Dr. Doreen Feldhouse practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newbern, TN.
See Dyersburg Family Physicians, Dyersburg Emergency Physicians, Dyersburg Pediatricians, and Dyersburg Preventive Medicine Specialists.