A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Feldhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Feldhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldhouse graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Feldhouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Eleanor Feldhouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doreen E. Feldhouse practice?
- Dr. Doreen Feldhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Feldhouse practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newbern, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors.