A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Ganos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Ganos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Ganos, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Dr. Ganos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen L Ganos MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Doreen L. Ganos practice?
- Dr. Doreen Ganos has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Doreen Ganos practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near , .