Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

19401 Hubbard Dr
Suite 207
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-982-8275
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
May 30th, 2013

Dr. Gano's is one of the best doctors i have had to see. And by far my favorite Dr.She takes her time with you ,explains everything so you can understand it.She's compasionate,she listens to you and answers all your questions.I'm very glad she is doing my reconstruction,She's a great doctor.

|  Warning - this doctor deformed by friend.  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

My friend has been deformed by this doctor. Dr. Ganos performed a breast reduction it was a terrible botched job. My friend needed to see another surgeon who had to completely remove her breast because the surgery Dr. Ganos had done was so bad there was nothing he could do to correct the damage. I had another friend who also had a breast reduction by another doctor without any issues. Dr. Ganos didnt even cut below each breast, rather she cut across the entire length of her chest leaving pulled and pitched skin, even her nipples where not placed correctly. Please take my warning and see another doctor. Dr. Ganos should be banned from the medical profession.

|  Best of the Best  |  show details
by *** Kay *** on Mar 31st, 2010

There is absolutely nothing that could possibly be said bad about her * She is amazing & I hope she knows how much she helps people * She played a Huge part in me getting well * I saw her many times through my ordeal * Doreen Ganos MD has a special place in my Soul