Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

by Angela on Feb 15th, 2015

I saw Dr. Ganos for a tummy tuck to begin. Then three months later I had my arms done. I lost 140 pounds and wanted my loose skin removed. I did develop a seroma in the abdominal area, but that's common. The tummy tuck is healed and looks AWESOME! The left arm got infected and she said was a tougher surgery than the right. The scar is thicker there, but it's not bad for what I went through with the infection. Regarding the staff, THEY ARE NOT EMPLOYED by Dr. Ganos, rather Henry Ford Hospital, and they were all really good in my opinion. I had no problems with that. The wait time is often long because Dr. G takes her time with each patient, so bring a snack, lol. I feel good. My face is next. Just remember medicine is a science, things can go wrong, it doesn't mean it's the fault of the doctor!

Bad staff show details Bad staff
Jan 19th, 2015

The doctor was fine, it was the staff that didnt know anything they were doing and never contacted my insurance co. to get the authorization, they lied and said they did, 2 months later arguing with the staff I finally got an appointment.

May 30th, 2013

Dr. Gano's is one of the best doctors i have had to see. And by far my favorite Dr.She takes her time with you ,explains everything so you can understand it.She's compasionate,she listens to you and answers all your questions.I'm very glad she is doing my reconstruction,She's a great doctor.

Warning - this doctor deformed by friend. show details Warning - this doctor deformed by friend.
Jan 26th, 2012

My friend has been deformed by this doctor. Dr. Ganos performed a breast reduction it was a terrible botched job. My friend needed to see another surgeon who had to completely remove her breast because the surgery Dr. Ganos had done was so bad there was nothing he could do to correct the damage. I had another friend who also had a breast reduction by another doctor without any issues. Dr. Ganos didnt even cut below each breast, rather she cut across the entire length of her chest leaving pulled and pitched skin, even her nipples where not placed correctly. Please take my warning and see another doctor. Dr. Ganos should be banned from the medical profession.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by *** Kay *** on Mar 31st, 2010

There is absolutely nothing that could possibly be said bad about her * She is amazing & I hope she knows how much she helps people * She played a Huge part in me getting well * I saw her many times through my ordeal * Doreen Ganos MD has a special place in my Soul

> > Patient Reviews