A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Hock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Hock, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hock
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Hock, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hock graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen L Hock FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen L. Hock practice?
- Dr. Doreen Hock has 11 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Hock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Eatontown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.