A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Hock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Hock, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hock
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Hock, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hock graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen L Hock FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen L. Hock practice?
- Dr. Doreen Hock has 9 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Hock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.