A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Hock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Hock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Hock, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hock graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Hock FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen Hock practice?
- Dr. Doreen Hock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Hock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.