A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Kalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Kalter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kalter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Beth Israel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Barbara Kalter MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doreen B. Kalter practice?
- Dr. Doreen Kalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Doreen Kalter practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists and Wellesley Hills Psychiatrists.