A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Kalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalter
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Kalter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kalter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Beth Israel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Barbara Kalter MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doreen B. Kalter practice?
- Dr. Doreen Kalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Doreen Kalter practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Internists and Wellesley Hills Psychiatrists.