Dr. Doreen Kinney Is this you?

Posted on May 18th, 2016

The best doctor in the world

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr Kinney is an outstanding doctor and very thorough.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Bedside manner was the best. She listened and responded to my specific issues.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Kinney's staff is businesslike and uses your valuable time well, and are courteous. Yes, they do have a sense of humor. They reflect the Dr's attitude. She gives you her complete attention during an office visit and does not waste time on extemperaneous matters. She is knowledgeable about her craft and will request appropriate tests if in any doubt. Wife and I are quite satisfied with her.

BEST DOCTOR IN BRUNSWICK, GA

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Doreen D Kinney, MD is a very good doctor, who takes time to listen to you. Ease of appointment is At.

Horrible!

Posted on June 14th, 2013

She was rude, made inappropriate comments, had no interest in anything I had to say and wasn't the least concerned with what I was going through which was a serious health concern. I was made to feel like I was bothering her and that she had more important issues than her patients to get to. The whole office (especially the desk person) was rude and unpleasant. I would NEVER recommend this person to ANYONE! Everyone there seemed just MISERABLE! She is in the wrong field and I have NEVER taken the time to write a review that was negative but I sure wish I could have found more on her before I wasted my time and money. After the appointment, the lady at the desk didn't have my paperwork yet and when I asked for it she said" I don't have that but I will take your money now.", Wait..what? I don't even have a co-pay but they made me pay one. Wow. Just a terrible experience all the way around. If this didn't make me give her one star she wouldn't have gotten that.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I called this afternoon to ask if there was a "wait time" in order to be seen for a minor illness. I only had a one (1) hour window that I could wait because of my work schedule. The person said I could be seen later in the day but it was for only the one illness. When asked why only one, she replied that people often say they need to be seen for one illness and its more than one. Customer service is about doing the right thing rather than being right. Though I only had one illness, what if I had an additional problem that I did not know about? I have been a patient of Dr. Kinney since she bought the practice. I have never been exposed to this type of service by her. I can only imagine that the office staff lacks the ability to provide concern for people's welfare. I don't think I'll go back if that's how they treat people.

Posted on May 18th, 2016