A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Konik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Konik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Konik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konik graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Konik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford CT
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen M Konik MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doreen M. Konik practice?
- Dr. Doreen Konik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Konik practices Internal Medicine near New Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See New Milford Internists.