A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Konik is Excellent. Dr. Konik has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Konik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Konik graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Konik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford CT
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Konik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doreen M. Konik practice?
Dr. Doreen Konik practices Internal Medicine near New Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA.
See New Milford Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dora Konik, Dr. Dolly Konik, Dr. Theda Konik, Dr. Teodora Konik, Dr. Dortha Konik, Dr. Dorothea Konik