A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Wiggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Wiggins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Leyden Wiggins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen L. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. Doreen Wiggins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Wiggins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.