Dr. Dorel Abramovici Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorel Abramovici?

Not so bad Afterall

Posted on September 18th, 2015

A few months ago I wrote a review based on my first visit to the office. Since then a lot has changed, the care I've received is excellent apparently they are reading the reviews way to go! A new female doctor has joined the staff which I believe has made things different and better. Thanks for taking in consideration the opinions of your patients.

needs to be more culturally sensitive

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Abramovici because I'm considered high risk. This is not my first pregnancy however I'm already nervous and he did not let me feel comfortable in his care. I felt rushed and did not feel like my cares were being addressed. I'm a healthcare professional as well, so I know that bedside manners is key in maintaining patient satisfaction. I was addressed as another race when he evaluated my pregnancy risk. When I corrected him he said ' whatever same thing'. That is culturally insensitive Dr. Abramovici. Would I recommend? I don't know this was my first visit, first impressions are lasting.

wait.......

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Very very very long wait time.. get plenty of food with you and be prepared to spend half of your day.....

Posted on December 18th, 2013

This physician saved both mine and my child's life and I am forever grateful to have met him. Quite simply, the best.

Answered all my questions

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Abramovici because I am over the age of 35 and considered Advanced Maternal Age. He explained to me that although my blood test for screening for down syndrome was negative that because I was still not trusting the test, I could have an amniocentisis and explained the risks and benefits to me. After discussing my options with my husband, I decided to have an amnio and the results were negative. I was so happy for the results but was also happy that the doctor explained everything to me in detail so that I could make a decison with my family. His office staff is great and made me feel good each time. I now have a healthy, happy little girl and owe my peace of mind to this doctor.

Stay away from this Dr

Posted on May 14th, 2011

the best

Posted on August 14th, 2010

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr Abramovici took care of me when I went into preterm labor at 29 weeks. He was the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He helped me and my family through a difficult time. He never rushed me and always made me feel safe. If it wasn't for his care I would have delievered much sooner. Instead I made it to 34 weeks and my son did beautifuly. I would not hesitate to send my family and friends to him. Thank you Dr Abramovici for all your hard work.

Caring Doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Abramovici now for both my pregnancies and he has always been caring and very professional. He makes clear all diagnosis and his technicians are great ladies, I have seen all of them and they are warm and caring. I would not see any other perinatalist but him. Thanks Dr. Abramocivi:)

Posted on May 23rd, 2009