Dr. Dorenda Truesdale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorenda Truesdale?

August 4th, 2017

Best Doctor ever !!!

October 30th, 2015

Truesdale's Trueriffic!

Dr. Truesdale is by far the favorite doctor I've ever had and with all of my health conditions, I've seen a lot of specialists over the years. She listens, asks great questions and truly invests herself into her patients well-being. She treats the person, not the symptom. As soon as my twins turned 2, I transferred them from their Pediatrician directly to her. She takes great care of my children as well.

June 24th, 2015

Dr. Truesdale is the best. She is a great listener and easy to talk to.

February 13th, 2015

Dr. Truesdale is the BEST Dr. I have EVER had. I know that I can talk to her about ANYTHING (health related or otherwise) and she will NOT judge me. She also has been treating me for several years for ADD and several colds and other upper respiratory illnesses. Now, I will NOT go to anyone else. She is also my OB/GYN all rolled in one. It's great that she is willing to do my Pap Smears every year that I need them.

December 24th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Truesdale is truly one of a kind. She is very genuine and really cares about her patients. One time she had to do a small procedure to me in her office and I had to have a couple stitches. When I was all done she hugged me and said good job! I just adore her! I have referred her to so many of my friends as she is a gem and hard to find in today's medical world! Thanks Dr. Truesdal!!!

September 21st, 2010

Not Just a Doctor

A friend recommended Dr Truesdale, because she is a pharmacologist also. She is very trained in what medications work and what they do to a person. Now I won't go to anyone else. Whereas most doctor's seem to have the quick-turnover bedside manner, she actually spends time with you, listens to you and you know she cares. The waiting time can sometimes be long, but I never mind - I'd rather know that she's doing her job and actually taking care of people than running through them and making mistakes. If you're looking for the kind of doctor your grandparents used to talk about - she's the one you want!!

February 9th, 2010

Great Dr!

She is very caring and listens to her patients. She was my DR. in 2000 and my child Daijahs.. She helped deliver my baby in 2000 at Anderson Memorial with Dr. Jones and i couldnt of asked for a better person to get to know. I felt like she really cared. Hateher and I had to move cause i never found a better Dr. Miss her a lot.

May 19th, 2009

She's a great doctor, great bedside manner, very caring, doesn't rush you but doesn't waste time either.

September 19th, 2017