A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorette Noorhasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorette Noorhasan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noorhasan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Noorhasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorette Noorhasan, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorhasan graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Noorhasan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorette Juanita Noorhasan MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Dorette J. Noorhasan practice?
- Dr. Dorette Noorhasan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dorette Noorhasan practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Marlton, NJ.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.