A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorette Noorhasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorette Noorhasan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noorhasan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Noorhasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorette Noorhasan, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorhasan graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Noorhasan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorette Juanita Noorhasan MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Dorette J. Noorhasan practice?
- Dr. Dorette Noorhasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorette Noorhasan practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Endocrinologists.