Dr. Dorette Noorhasan, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Endocrinologist

Fertility Care at its Best at FST show details Fertility Care at its Best at FST
Jul 21st, 2016

Dr. Dorette Noorhasan is a phenomenal physician! She has great bedside manners and her office staff does a great job at making their patient's feel comfortable. The Dr. knows her material and I like how honest she is. She tells you what your best options are and guides you in the right direction to becoming a parent. My overall visit was reassuring that there is hope! I would definitely refer her to my family and friends.

Jun 23rd, 2014

Doctor Dorette Noorhasan was very knowledgeable she explained my options very clear. Due to my situation. I think people don't realize that this is an expensive process but if you want a child you have to patient and listen your doctor. I really like her and I'm going for a second consulting.

disappointed show details disappointed
Jun 3rd, 2014

I went to this fertility clinic with my hopes up high and it was such a big disappointment. Let's start by saying the staff and billing are very rude and no compassion. I felt like all they wanted was money and never return calls and you can never reach the doctor to express concerns.so beware please stay away... all I do is cry because I really wanted to start a family .

very good care show details very good care
Sep 12th, 2013

We saw Dr. Noorhasan after seeing several physicians in the past. She is so nice and knowledgeable. We are now pregnant and incredibly grateful to her for providing good care.