A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dori Bigner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dori Bigner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dori Bigner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bigner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota, Sioux Falls, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dori Rene Bigner MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dori R. Bigner practice?
- Dr. Dori Bigner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dori Bigner practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.