A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dori Cage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dori Cage, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dori Cage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cage graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dori Cage MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dori Cage practice?
- Dr. Dori Cage has 1 office location.
Dr. Dori Cage practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.