Dr. Dori Cage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dori Cage?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015

Still Waiting

Started seeing her for my hands going numb 3 months ago, I'm still waiting for studies to be ordered the staff is the slowest I've ever encountered al ...

October 20th, 2015

Poor Office Management

October 20th, 2015

Poor office Managements

I didn't actually see Dr. Cage. I was referred to her by my primary physician, with pre-authorization through insurance, mri was completed. I called the appointment receptionist multiple time to talk about getting a sooner appointment, rather than the two months out I was initially told. Receptionist for appointments never called back. I arrived at my appointment after waiting for months. I was told I was not on the schedule, and that the Dr. didn't take my insurance. I doubled checked the website. She is listed with every IPA under my insurance.

November 18th, 2014

The only doctor I allow to treat my hands!

Dr. Cage is one the best doctors I have ever seen. She has done three surgeries on my hands. She tries to avoid surgery if at all possible. She always explains the medical terms clearly. I am so grateful she was recommended to me by another doctor and a nurse. Good office staff as well.

May 8th, 2014

I've recommended her to friends, family and even strangers

Dr. Cage is a kind, compassionate and thoughtful physician. These are not traits usually associated (in our experience) with orthopedic surgeons. She is also very experienced and an excellent clinician. I can't recommend her highly enough!

August 24th, 2012

Meili Modini, RN, BSN, CEN

I have been a registered nurse for over 10 years and in the medical profession for 17 years. Dr. Cage is AMAZING! She is a skilled surgeon and listens to her patients. I am a patient! She made time for me when I needed to be evaluated on a Sunday afternoon! She did this when her office was closed and met me there because I needed some post op attention, and not because I am employed in the healthcare profession. I will recommend her and San Diego Hand Specialists to anyone who needs this specific service.

January 22nd, 2011

Family of 4

Dr. Cage has seen my husband, my son, my daughter and me for multiple sports-related injuries. She is great about trying NOT to do surgery unless it is absolutely necessary (for instance, she recommended physical therapy rather than surgery for my daughter's shoulder injury, and this has worked well) and then when we have had to proceed with surgery, she is an excellent surgeon. She explains everything completely and we have had excellent results (my shoulder, my husband's shoulder, and my daughter's finger). She is a very caring doctor!

January 22nd, 2011

She's the BEST!!!

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Cage!! My carpel tunnel release surgery was necessary for the type of work I do. My hands are normal and i have no residual pain or even a scar!! I very highly recommend you see this doc for all your hand problems. She's the best!

December 23rd, 2010

Dr. Dori Cage is an excellent hand surgeon

I was treated by Dr. Dori Cage for writers cramp and weakness in my right hand. She was thorough with the exam and testing. Following my hand therapy I have a significant increase in grip strength and the weakness is gone.She is one of the most excellent hand surgeons that I know.

December 6th, 2010

MCR

I started seeing Dr. Cage for bilateral carpel tunnel syndrome. She has since done carpel tunnel release surgery on on both wrists. The outcome of my surgeries was excellent. I have gained more grip strength and am no longer worried about dropping my 1 1/2 year old daughter when I pick her up because of the excruciating pain and numbness/tingling I would have prior to my surgeries. I would recommend her to anyone needing carpal tunnel release surgery. She and her staff are courteous and professional. It's always easy to get an appointment and I never have to wait longer than 5 minutes.

June 10th, 2017