Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Alexandra Glover on Aug 28th, 2016

AWESOME visit.

by Dylan Shannon on Aug 27th, 2016

Very pleased with my visit.

by Dana Cabrera on Aug 26th, 2016

Professional and easy to talk to.

by Katherine Weeks on Aug 25th, 2016

All my concerns were addressed.

by Jamey Bauer on Aug 24th, 2016

By far the best office that I have ever been seen at.

by Katherine Weeks on Aug 23rd, 2016

All my concerns were addressed.

by Robbie Pineda on Aug 20th, 2016

Great visit.

by Lee Cherry on Aug 17th, 2016

Friendly and peaceful environment .

by Angie Annas on Aug 15th, 2016

Love her personality she has always been good to me.

by Alexandra Mitchell on Jul 21st, 2016

Would recommend this Doctor to anyone.

by Jessica Cohen on Jul 20th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and staff.

by Johnnie Solomon on Jul 7th, 2016

Very pleasant office and staff.

by Bailey Franklin on May 27th, 2016

AWESOME Doctor and Staff.

by Mel Mcneil on May 4th, 2016

Very comfortable visit.

by Kendall Moses on Apr 27th, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgable staff.

by Amanda Washington on Apr 12th, 2016

Excellent care.

by Good visit. on Mar 28th, 2016

She answered all questions and concerns.

by Good overall on Mar 23rd, 2016

Had to wait 30 minutes.

by Great Place to visit on Mar 20th, 2016

Dr. Hunt is very thorough and thats what i like.

Mar 19th, 2016

Great visit. Would recommend to my family and friends.

Mar 18th, 2016

Great doctor:)! I was very pleased!

Mar 17th, 2016

Very friendly people.

by Great visit on Mar 13th, 2016

Just love her. She is fabulous.

Mar 12th, 2016

Great bedside manner.

Mar 3rd, 2016

Very nice and knowledgable.

Filthy Front Offices... Plus 'rude' front office staff! show details Filthy Front Offices... Plus 'rude' front office staff!
Aug 16th, 2013

Had my yearly checkup today!! Dust on lobby furniture so bad you could write your name in it. Also, a deep layer of hair/dust on both sides of chairs. Exam room not cleaned, droppings from the sanitizer on floor, corners dirty, syringe cap under counter,etc. I spoke w/Ofc Supr., she said she was too busy w/new computer program to check lobby & admitted 'she knew cleaning service was NOT up to par'! Also, front desk needs a course in 'Customer Service' & their 'attire' should NOT be to 'show=off' a dtrs work, which the Ofc Spvr said 1 of the dtrs likes!!??

Very Disappointed in Hickory - Oct. 2012 show details Very Disappointed in Hickory - Oct. 2012
Oct 18th, 2012

As a 69-year-old female, I made my first ever appointment with Dr. Hunt to have some skin tags removed that were causing discomfort and to have some moles and other skin spots looked at. I expected a head to toe whole body exam for any tags, moles, etc. that might need to be removed that I could not detect. Dr. Hunt only addressed the places I pointed out to her and did not exam me for any other potential problem areas. I was thoroughly disappointed in my visit with her and do not plan to return to her with any other future problems. She does perform like a robot and does not do a thorough exam. For all I know, I may have other skin problems that I am not aware of that she could have detected and suggested treatment. When, or if, I ever return to this facility I will request another doctor.

Oct 7th, 2011

Wow. I went to get two moles removed, left feeling like I just spoke to a robot. She was completely NOT down-to-earth. A doctor no matter how "well" she does should be able to hold a conversation with a patient to find out exactly what the patient wants, etc. I understand physicians can feel as though they are "better" than the average person and rightfully so. However, that was not the case with this woman. I felt like she was a robot. I will definitely be seeing someone else to get those moles off. The only good thing I can say is that she seems "nice".

Mar 4th, 2011

She does a great job but it sort of odd.

Good experience show details Good experience
by Lynn on Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Hunt has removed several moles for me. She is very detail oriented, and her stitches leave minimal scarring. I will return to her yearly for screenings and other procedures, as needed.

Jan 8th, 2011

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Hunt. Her manner is quiet and soft spoken and very professional. We don't want her to be our buddy just our doctor with our best interests her priority. She does that for us.

Weird/unusual doctor, misleading pricing show details Weird/unusual doctor, misleading pricing
by Frustrated in Hickory on Feb 19th, 2010

I went to Dr Hunt's office for laser hair removal. I purchased a package of 5 treatments and was told that I would receive free touch-ups if needed. I received 3 treatments from an assistant prior to actually meeting Dr. Hunt. When I did finally meet her...well, it's indescribable. 'Weird' and 'unusual' are the only words I can come up with. I completed my treatment package and went back for a touch-up weeks later only to hear from Dr Hunt that it was going to be $90 more! Apparently, she did not provide free touch-ups as I was originally informed...really wish I would have known that before purchasing my laser package!

Rude office staff and greedy doctor show details Rude office staff and greedy doctor
by Disatisfied in Hickory, NC on Jul 13th, 2009

When getting age spots lasered, I asked Dr. Hunt to get a couple more spots. She replied, "That will be $25 more. The next time she had a young person do the laser and it was like torture. I ended up with huge blisters. You can't get an appointment when there is a problem. Another time I had a spot biopsied. They never called me with the results. I had to walk into their office to ask for the results. In addition,the office hires the front desk staff based on beauty and not competence or customer service ability. When you call, they put you on perpetual hold. Using Vitals.com I made an appointment with a very friendly receptionist with a doctor with very high ratings.

Jul 1st, 2009

Very pleased with this doctor.