A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dori Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dori Thompson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Thompson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dori Robin Thompson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dori R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Dori Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dori Thompson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Springboro, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OH.
See Springboro Family Physicians and Springboro General Practitioners.