A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doria Ciannelli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciannelli graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ciannelli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciannelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Doria Ciannelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doria F. Ciannelli practice?
Dr. Doria Ciannelli practices Anesthesiology near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Waconia, MN.
See Sioux City Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dollie Ciannelli, Dr. Dolly Ciannelli, Dr. Dora Ciannelli, Dr. Doreen Ciannelli, Dr. Dorinda Ciannelli, Dr. Dorine Ciannelli