A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doria Easter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doria Easter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doria Easter, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easter graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Easter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doria Maxine Easter DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doria M. Easter practice?
- Dr. Doria Easter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doria Easter practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.