A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorian Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorian Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorian Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorian Y. Gomez practice?
Dr. Dorian Gomez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY and New York, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.