A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorian Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorian Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorian Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gomez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorian Yolanda Gomez MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorian Y. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Dorian Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorian Gomez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Internists, Rock Hill Pulmonologists, Rock Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Rock Hill Sleep Medicine Doctors.