A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorian Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorian Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorian Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gomez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorian Yolanda Gomez MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorian Y. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Dorian Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorian Gomez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Internists, Rock Hill Pulmonologists, Rock Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Rock Hill Sleep Medicine Doctors.