A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorian Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorian Gomez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorian Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorian Yolanda Gomez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorian Y. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Dorian Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorian Gomez practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors.