Dr. Dorian Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Ann Arbor, MI

July 1st, 2016
My doctor of many years gave up her practice so I had no choice but to select a new physician. I made a GREAT choice. Dr. Moore is very professional, has a wonderful personality that puts one at ease immediately, CARES about you as a person/patient, has a wonderful sense of humor, which goes a long way in my book, and has helped me tremendously with my health issues. I would highly recommend her based on my experience as her patient.

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Moore is great

May 19th, 2014
Recent patient
I think Dr. Moore is very good. However, the staff isn't very friendly and does not go out of their way to help. I think an office manager should be accountable for the staff including Doctor's assistants where follow up can be a problem. The 3 rating is a reflection of staff and Doctor assistant. Dr. Moore is 4

January 3rd, 2012
Only Referrals
Dr. Moore is very friendly, but doesn't really seem to care. She has always been all about sending me somewhere else. One referal after another. Dermatologist, allergy, etc. I've never spent more than about 5 minutes in her presence the 4 years I've been there. She does not really diagnose, she just listens to what I tell her "I'm tired all the time and think I should have a sleep study" boom -- there's my sleep study referral. "My leg is really itchy" -- boom there's my dermatology referral. "I have a wart on my finger" -- boom, another dermatology referral. "I'm feeling a little depressed lately" -- oh, now some antidepressant meds. Took 5 minutes. So if you're into multiple referrals and prescriptions for your self diagnosis, then Dr. Moore is the one you're looking for.

July 8th, 2011
DON'T GO HERE IF YOU WANT GOOD CARE
After waiting for 45 minutes to see Dr. Moore she entered the room and her first statement was "what do you need". She barely listened to me and was in the room a total of 3 minutes. I was prescribed several medications of which she did not explain what they were for or what the side effects were. Luckily I did some research on my own to find out that there were very serious side effects to the medication she wrote for me and that most individuals who took the medication reported these side effects. The office staff was rude and they refused to write out my prescriptions instead insisting they send them over the computer which took over an hour. I would not recommend this office or Dr. Moore if you are interested in having a good doctor.

November 22nd, 2010
Wonderful doctor
I love Dr. Moore. Our entire family goes to her. She is very easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, warm and caring and the best doctor we have ever gone to. We feel lucky to have someone like her caring for us.

August 20th, 2010
Dr Moore is the best physician I have seen in many years. I have been searching for a doctor that actually listens, and my prayers were answered. She treats the whole patient and is confident enough in herself to think outside the box. She is an outstanding caregiver!

July 1st, 2009
The Best Doctor EVER!
Dr. Moore is fabulous, personable, warm, caring and SMART! I often say that I cannot ever move out of state because I would never want to lose her as my physician! She's the best!

April 13th, 2009
Dr. Dorian Moore is the absolute best physician I've ever had. Dr. Moore is very pleasant, professional, warm, and an excellent Doctor. I would highly recommend her to everyone !! She's the Best !! No need to look any further.