A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorian Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorian Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorian Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transplant Surgery General Surgery Boarded
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorian James Wilson MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dorian J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Dorian Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dorian Wilson practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.