Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dorian Wilson
Dr. Dorian Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Bridgewater, NJ and Newark, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with University Hospital, Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ and Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj. Dr. Wilson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dorian Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Dorian Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Muhammad Rauf
General Surgery, Residency
Newark, NJ 0 mi6
Dr. Anne Mosenthal
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Joe Huang
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi13