A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorian Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorian Woods is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorian Woods, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Woods has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorian Sevren Woods MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorian S. Woods practice?
- Dr. Dorian Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorian Woods practices Emergency Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Woodridge, IL and Dekalb, IL.
See Oak Park Emergency Physicians.