Dr. Dorianne Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dorianne Feldman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

March 17th, 2017

Dr. Feldman is so good, it is hard to get in to see her. However she will stay in contact via phone or email so I never feel alone.

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Feldman is one of the most compassionate and dedicated doctors I have ever met. She is always thinking and searching for answers when things are `textbook.` Her willingness to go above and beyond is so apparent as she hasn't stopped thinking about you even when your appointment is over. I am grateful for Dr. Feldman.

November 4th, 2015

A real doctor

Dr. Feldman is one of the most caring, real, and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Things are complicated with me, and she listened carefully to me, studied my tests (while I was there and even after I left). She spent so much time with me, using her skill set to try and figure out how to help. She validated me and how I was doing, she had so much knowledge, and at a time when I am feeling hopeless, she gave me hope. I wish I didn't have to wait three months to go back and see her, but I am seeing another doctor she wants me to see anyway before I come back to see her. Dr. Feldman called me on a weekend to check in, and when I needed to talk with her, she called back that evening. Her dedication to her patients is admirable and comforting.

December 28th, 2013

It took a long time to get an appointment, but once I did, it was worth it. She spent time with me and listened to what I had to say. Called me to check on me after testing and made sure I was okay with the plan. One of the best docs I've had. Just wish she had more appointments.

April 14th, 2013

I asked to be referred to Dr. Feldman based in her high reviews, however she was not very helpful. Quite disappointed and frustrated with my experience.

July 26th, 2012

Best doctor EVER!!!

Dr. Feldaman has excellent bedside manner, and she really listens to what you have to say. She actually cares how you feel and listens to your needs. I have never had a bad appointment with Dr. Feldman. I would recommend her to everyone!!

May 5th, 2017