Dr. Dorianne Feldman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Feldman is one of the most compassionate and dedicated doctors I have ever met. She is always thinking and searching for answers when things are `textbook.` Her willingness to go above and beyond is so apparent as she hasn't stopped thinking about you even when your appointment is over. I am grateful for Dr. Feldman.

November 3rd, 2015
A real doctor
Dr. Feldman is one of the most caring, real, and compassionate doctors I have ever met. Things are complicated with me, and she listened carefully to me, studied my tests (while I was there and even after I left). She spent so much time with me, using her skill set to try and figure out how to help. She validated me and how I was doing, she had so much knowledge, and at a time when I am feeling hopeless, she gave me hope. I wish I didn't have to wait three months to go back and see her, but I am seeing another doctor she wants me to see anyway before I come back to see her. Dr. Feldman called me on a weekend to check in, and when I needed to talk with her, she called back that evening. Her dedication to her patients is admirable and comforting.

December 27th, 2013
It took a long time to get an appointment, but once I did, it was worth it. She spent time with me and listened to what I had to say. Called me to check on me after testing and made sure I was okay with the plan. One of the best docs I've had. Just wish she had more appointments.

April 14th, 2013
I asked to be referred to Dr. Feldman based in her high reviews, however she was not very helpful. Quite disappointed and frustrated with my experience.

July 25th, 2012
Best doctor EVER!!!
Dr. Feldaman has excellent bedside manner, and she really listens to what you have to say. She actually cares how you feel and listens to your needs. I have never had a bad appointment with Dr. Feldman. I would recommend her to everyone!!