A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorie Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorie Hankin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hankin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorie Ellen Hankin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Dorie E. Hankin practice?
- Dr. Dorie Hankin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorie Hankin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Pediatricians.