A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorina Boboia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorina Boboia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boboia graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Boboia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boboia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorina S. Boboia practice?
Dr. Dorina Boboia practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.