Dr. Dorina Castelo Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dorina Castelo?

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

This doctor was the worst Doctor I've ever been to in my entire life. I have a huge anxiety problem, when I told her she said "what is wrong with you Americans and your anxiety?". After that she recommended my wife and I have a child to solve my anxiety issue. At the end of the appointment she prescribed Xanax. When I went back to get a refill approval she instead wrote a prescription for multivitamins instead of Xanax. Every time after that I called to get the prescriptions refilled my wife and I had. But the biggest issue was that they wouldn't refill upon initial request. My pharmacy would call and fax repeatedly with no success, I would have to call several times to get it done. The final straw was when I called and was put on hold for ten minutes, and told they would call in our prescription. I called my pharmacy a few hours later and they didn't have it. After I called again they said they would call my pharmacy. They didn't and before they scheduled an appointment for me and she went on vacation when she scheduled me for the appointment. A doctor that looked like he was on speed or crack and was sweating profusely attended me half-speaking Spanish. He was unable to write me another prescription, which I had to come in to do. This woman shouldn't have her license, because of her my wife and I have to go a week without our medications. We filed a complaint with our insurance provider and I highly recommend that no one ever go to this doctor. Just save yourself the hassle, the runaround, and the bullcrap. A monkey would be better at doing her job and more qualified to do so.

Posted on September 15th, 2017