A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Day is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Day, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Day has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Dorine Day MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. L D. Day practice?
- Dr. L Day has 1 office location.
Dr. L Day practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.