Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doris Altherr
Dr. Doris Altherr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plainville, CT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Altherr is affiliated with Bristol Hospital, Village Green of Bristol and New Britain General Hospital. Dr. Altherr has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Doris Altherr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Doris Altherr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plainville, CT.
Dr. Howard Grayson Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Plainville, CT 0 mi39
Dr. Christopher Pickett
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plainville, CT 0 mi27
Dr. Phil Watsky
Plainville, CT 0 mi38