Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Doris A. Best is absolutely the BEST !!! show details Dr. Doris A. Best is absolutely the BEST !!!
May 18th, 2012

My wife and I are both very very very comfortable, confident and extremly happy to have Dr. Doris Best as out attending Physician. She is remarkably knowledgable in her practice and is so very compassionate and caring for her patients. We consider ourselves fortunate and relieved to have her as our Physician. She is AWESOME !!!!!

Her name says it all show details Her name says it all
Mar 22nd, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Best. She is so thorough and takes the time to talk to me about what's going on. I came in just before Thanksgiving because I had strep throat. The staff failed to call me back, but when she say that she called me herself and called in a prescription right then so I would be sure to have it before the holiday! LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. BEST!The office staff leaves something to be desired but it's worth it to have such an awesome dr.

SHES THE BEST!! show details SHES THE BEST!!
by TRACY L FELKER on May 19th, 2009

Her Name says it ALL....

a great doctor that will be missed show details a great doctor that will be missed
by steve carlson on Sep 28th, 2008

unfortunately,dr.doris best no longer has a practice in evansville.she was one of the best doctors i ever had.no pun intended.godspeed,dr.best wherever you are.